Joseph H. Loso
Attorney Loso attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison where he studied Political Science. After completing his bachelor’s degree, he interned at a law firm in Minnesota for a year while he applied to Law Schools. He then enrolled in law school at William Mitchell College of Law. While at William Mitchell, Attorney Loso was active in the Elder Law and Estate Planning Society. He is licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Victories & Testimonials
Map to Office
The following is a list of cities and areas in which Attorney Loso practices: Hudson, Ellsworth, River Falls, Amery, Eau Claire, the Chippewa Valley, Hayward, Rice Lake, Chippewa Falls, Spooner, Chetek, Augusta, Osseo, Black River Falls, Neillsville, Whitehall, Ladysmith, Abbotsford, Marshfield, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and La Crosse.
- Bachelor of Science-Political Science, University of Wisconsin, 2009
- Juris Doctorate, William Mitchell College of Law, 2013
- Professional Memberships:
- Member of American, WI, MN, Chippewa County Bar Associations
- Member of National and Wisconsin Criminal Defense Bar