Attorney Mark Mullen spends most of his time managing Mullen, Schlough & Associates S.C. He uses his business education along with extensive knowledge of everyday law firm operations combined with 10 years courtroom experience to insure attorneys with the firm provide quality legal representation. In addition, he believes and strives to insure successful attorneys start with an organized office environment with highly trained and experienced staff providing attorneys to have only one issue on their minds: winning the case.
Victories & Testimonials
Map to Office
After being part of a corporation counsel flying around the mid-west selecting new store sites and practicing real estate law in a small town, Attorney Mullen has found his true interest; Criminal Defense. Attorney Mullen has won numerous OWI trials, including the "tougher cases"…those defendants having prohibited blood alcohol content levels of .24 and higher. Additionally he has won serious felony trials involving those with advanced issues mandating the removal of the jury several times during the trial.
Attorney Mullen also spends a great deal of time helping his clients with family law issues, priding himself on returning phone calls and making himself available 24/7.
In addition to his practice of law, Attorney Mullen uses his M.B.A. along with extensive knowledge of everyday law firm operations to make sure attorneys with the firm provide quality representation.
Attorney Mullen enjoys his involvement in politics and his family.
The following are cities and areas in which I practice: Hudson, Ellsworth, Barron, River Falls, Amery, Eau Claire, the Chippewa Valley, Hayward, Rice Lake, Chippewa Falls, Spooner, Chetek, Augusta, Osseo, Black River Falls, Neillsville, Whitehall, Ladysmith, Abbotsford, Marshfield, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and La Crosse
- J.D. Hamline University, St. Paul, MN
- M.B.A. St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- M.S. Management Tech. conc. Info. Sys., UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- B.S. Business Administration, UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- Member of the College of DUI Defense
- Member of the American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Member of U.S., WI, Chippewa County & St. Croix Tribal Bar Associations
- Member of National and Wisconsin Criminal Defense Bar
- Manufactures and bottles wine of most if not all varieties
- Active in local, state and national politics
- Spends time advocating and engaging in Multiple Sclerosis fundraisers and other related activities
- Plays classical piano mostly of romantic era composers