Scott S. Schlough
Attorney Scott Schlough spends his time focusing on Criminal Defense actions for his clients. He uses his education along with extensive legal knowledge combined with years of courtroom experience to insure clients with quality legal representation.
Victories & Testimonials
Map to Office
Attorney Schlough attended the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities where he studied Political Science and Communications. He also had to opportunity to complete two internships in the Minnesota government, first with the Minnesota House of Representatives and then with former Governor Tim Pawlenty. After completing his bachelor’s degree, he immediately enrolled in law school at William Mitchell College of Law. While at William Mitchell, Attorney Schlough was active in the Phi Alpha Delta law fraternity and was also president of the Ski and Snowboard club at William Mitchell. He is licensed in both Minnesota and Wisconsin.
The following is a list of cities and areas in which I practice: Hudson, Ellsworth, River Falls,
Amery, Eau Claire, the Chippewa Valley, Hayward, Rice Lake, Chippewa Falls, Spooner,
Chetek, Augusta, Osseo, Black River Falls, Neillsville, Whitehall, Ladysmith, Abbotsford,
Marshfield, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and La Crosse.
- Bachelor of Arts-Political Science, University of Minnesota, 2008
- Juris Doctorate, William Mitchell College of Law, 2011
- Member of the College of DUI Defense
- Member of American, WI, MN, Chippewa County Bar Associations
- Member of National and Wisconsin Criminal Defense Bar
- Visiting Breweries and Sampling Craft Beers