Free Consultation – (715) 723-7160
How Can We Beat Your Wisconsin OWI Charge?
Being charged with a OWI does not equal a conviction! Here are some important things you need to know:
- OWI conviction will stay on your record forever – you need to FIGHT it!
- Failed sobriety test does not necessarily prove you were driving while impaired.
- Alcohol content level tests are not 100% accurate.
- Even if you admitted drinking to the arresting officer, we can still defend your charge.
- You must act within 10 days of your arrest or you WILL lose your license!
An OWI charge may feel like the end of the World but it doesn’t have to be – you need an experienced attorney on your side. Attorneys Mark Mullen and Scott Schlough have been successfully fighting OWI charges in Wisconsin for over 14 years – let us fight for you!
We would love to know more about your case, so pelase don’t wait and call us for your free consultation now!
You can reach us at (715) 723-7160 or toll free at (888) 375-3056 or fill out the free consultation contact form to the right.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
– Attorneys Mark Mullen and Scott Schlough, founders of Mullen Schlough & Associates S.C.