Attorney Mark Mullen spends most of his time managing Mullen, Schlough & Associates S.C. He uses his business education along with extensive knowledge of everyday law firm operations combined with 10 years courtroom experience to insure attorneys with the firm provide quality legal representation. In addition, he believes and strives to insure successful attorneys start with an organized office environment with highly trained and experienced staff providing attorneys to have only one issue on their minds: winning the case.
After being part of a corporation counsel flying around the mid-west selecting new store sites and practicing real estate law in a small town, Attorney Mullen has found his true interest; Criminal Defense. Attorney Mullen has won numerous OWI trials, including the “tougher cases”…those defendants having prohibited blood alcohol content levels of .24 and higher. Additionally, he has won serious felony trials involving those with advanced issues mandating the removal of the jury several times during the trial.
Attorney Mullen also spends a great deal of time helping his clients with family law issues, priding himself on returning phone calls and making himself available 24/7.
In addition to his practice of law, Attorney Mullen uses his M.B.A. along with extensive knowledge of everyday law firm operations to make sure attorneys with the firm to provide quality representation.
Attorney Mullen enjoys his involvement in politics and his family.
The following are cities and areas in which I practice: Hudson, Ellsworth, Barron, River Falls, Amery, Eau Claire, the Chippewa Valley, Hayward, Rice Lake, Chippewa Falls, Spooner, Chetek, Augusta, Osseo, Black River Falls, Neillsville, Whitehall, Ladysmith, Abbotsford, Marshfield, Wausau, Wisconsin Rapids, Stevens Point and La Crosse.
- J.D. Hamline University, St. Paul, MN
- M.B.A. St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- M.S. Management Tech. conc. Info. Sys., UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- B.S. Business Administration, UW-Stout, Menomonie, WI
- Manufactures and bottles wine of most if not all varieties
- Active in local, state and national politics
- Spends time advocating and engaging in Multiple Sclerosis fundraisers and other related activities
- Plays classical piano mostly of romantic era composers
What kind of money am I going to have upfront to hire you guys? If you have a job or a credit card, we ask for half of the quoted retainer. When you’re serious and ready to proceed with your case, putting SOME money down lets us know you’re serious. When you are serious and ready to go, so are we.
If you have any billing or legal service statement issues, Attorney Mark Mullen, President and Founding Member of the firm answers the phone….always. He does the books, issues the checks and makes the financial calls on your case. If you call the main number, it will be him you talk to, period.
We encourage payment plans. Most of our clients are not rich and therefore cannot put down the entire amount of the retainer at the time of hiring.
How does it work? :
- Pay 1/2 of the total retainer today either buy check, money order or credit card.
- Provide a valid credit card or debit card and estimate a comfortable monthly payment. The entire remaining balance needs to be paid within 12 months.
- Once your credit card or debit card fails in transacting a monthly payment, you have 15 days from the failure to contact our office to work out an alternative payment.
- If Mullen, Schlough & Associates SC and/or any branch of the firm is not contacted by phone, text, email or mail, your attorney may withdraw from your case at his or her discretion.
|OWI/DUI Minimum Fees||Criminal Defense Minimum Fees|
|$2000 for 1st Offense||$2500 for misdemeanors|
|$2500 for 2nd Offense||$3500 for felonies|
|$3500 for 3rd Offense||$5000 for non-felony sexual offenses|
|$5000+ for 4th+Offense||$10000 for felony sexual offenses|
- Ruth Fane
- Collen Risher