Don’t let repeated traffic citations issue jeopardize your future, contact us immediately to find out how an exceptional traffic ticket attorney can help you.
We know you need the best in knowledgeable legal representation from an OWI defense law firm that treats your case with consideration and genuine concern. We look forward to hearing from you when you call (888) 375-3056 for a FREE confidential consultation.
Here are the relevant statutes relating to operator’s license issues for your review. Please look them over and contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION so we can help you find which are relevant to your case.
- §346.01 Words and Phrases Defined
- §346.02 Applicability of Chapter
- §346.04 Obedience to Traffic Officers, Signs and Signals; Fleeing from Officer
- §346.61 Applicability of Sections Relating to Reckless and Drunken Driving
- §346.62 Reckless Driving
- §346.63 Operating Under Influence of Intoxicant or Other Drug
- §346.635 Report Arrest or Out-OF-Service Order to Department
- §346.637 Driver Awareness Program
- §346.64 Employment of Drunken Operators
- §346.65 Penalty for Violating Sections 346.62 to 346.64
- §346.655 Driver Improvement Surcharge
- §346.67 Duty upon Striking Person or Attended or Occupied Vehicle
- §346.675 Vehicle Owner’s Liability for Failing to Stop at the Scene of an Accident
- §346.68 Duty upon Striking Unattended Vehicle
- §346.69 Duty upon Striking Property on or Adjacent to Highway
- §346.74 Penalty for Violating Sections 346.67 to 346.73
- §346.89 (3) Inattentive Driving
- §346.93 Intoxicants in Vehicle; Underage Persons
- §346.935 Intoxicants in Motor Vehicles