Don’t let repeated traffic citations issue jeopardize your future, contact us immediately to find out how an exceptional traffic ticket attorney can help you.
We know you need the best in knowledgeable legal representation from an OWI defense law firm that treats your case with consideration and genuine concern. We look forward to hearing from you when you call (888) 375-3056 for a FREE confidential consultation.
Here are the relevant statutes relating to operator’s license issues for your review. Please look them over and contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION so we can help you find which are relevant to your case.
- §351.01 Declaration of Intent
- §351.02 Definitions
- §351.025 Revocation
- §351.027 Hearing on Revocation
- §351.03 Secretary to Certify Copy of Conviction Record
- §351.04 District Attorney or Attorney General to Represent Secretary
- §351.05 Habitual Traffic Offender or Repeat Habitual Traffic Offender Determination by the Court
- §351.06 Order of Court
- §351.07 Occupational License; Conviction after Issuance
- §351.08 Operation of Motor Vehicle by Habitual Traffic Offender or Repeat Habitual Traffic Offender Prohibited; Penalty; Enforcement
- §351.09 Recalculation of Habitual Traffic Offender Status
- §351.10 Criminal Appeals
- §351.11 Application of Chapter